Monday, November 23, 2009

A Case of The Mondays

       Oh Boy it's Monday again.. at least it's a short week! I have class and a BIG project to finish  tonight, 2 classes tomorrow then I'm on Thanksgiving BREAK! WOO HOO!! Poor Caleb has to work on Wednesday but hopefully he can sneak away early!

       We had a fabulous weekend! My Scentsy Party went great, and we were able to catch a movie with our friends Courtney and Cregg while we were in Greenville. We found some good deals when we went shopping with my grandparents for Christmas. This year I'm going for work-out attire, hoping that it will motivate me to get to the gym! =) Caleb picked out some nice looking work clothes at Van Husen.
      
       Emily's birthday party was a hit, all her little friends loved ice skating! Caleb and I bought her a gift card to build a bear. After the party we took her to build her very own bear! That was a lot of fun, we had never done that before and she has already picked out several more outfits that she would like for her new bear,Princess!
      
      We picked up our Christmas tree from my Mom's house this weekend, and we have it set up in the living room, this tree is HUGE in our little apartment! We haven't decorated it yet, I made some apple cider so hopefully tonight we can put on some christmas music warm up the apple cider and decorate! I know it's early but we will be busy this next weekend and I really like to have my tree up as long as possible! =) Oh how I LOVE the Holidays!

       Last night we went over to Rachel and Tobin's house. The guys went out to Top Golf while us girls stayed and had a little cooking club! Everything turned out wonderfully! We had so much fun! We are planning a Christmas themed night for next months "cooking club"! I can't wait!

          xoxo,
         Jenna & Caleb
    

1 comment:

  1. Yay! A blog! I love what you've done with the place. It is definitely the cutest blog on the block. I've added you to my blog reader. Looking forward to more posts!

    Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you enjoy your first big holiday as a married couple! :)

    **I have a personal blog--it's not as exciting as yours, of course--but if you'd like to see it:
    jansbitsnpieces dot blogspot dot com.

    ReplyDelete