Friday, November 20, 2009

Packed Weekend!

  This weekend is going to be a busy one! Caleb is getting off early this afternoon so that we can head on over to Greenville because I'm hosting a Scentsy party tonight! Woo Hoo! Then we have to wake up bright and early Sat. morning to go shopping in Allen with my Grandmother for our Christmas gifts, hopefully I can find some tennis shoes, I really need new ones, but I cant ever seem to find any that I like!
          After, shopping we are heading over to Frisco for my sister's birthday party at the ice skating rink! I can't believe that my baby sister is 8! It should be interesting to see how well she does this time. Caleb and I took her for her first time to ice skate a couple of weeks ago and she loved it but still wasn't real comfortable doing it herself yet. After ice skating, depending on the time we want to head back over to watch the Southlake Carroll football game in the Dallas Cowboy Stadium at 8. The oldest girl of the family that I nannied for last year plays in the band for Southlake. So that should be fun! Plus we get to watch a game in the new stadium for $12 a ticket instead of $12,000. like ol' Jerry charges.
         Sunday of course is church, and I have to meet up with my group at school to try and finish one of our projects for our dreadful class! Boy am I ready for Thanksgiving break! Hopefully we get our project done in time for me to attend the first meeting of a cooking club that I joined. A lady in our small group asked me to join her cooking club she is starting up! I am really looking forward to it (as I'm sure Caleb is looking forward to me learning to cook too haha!)

That sums up our busy lives for now! Hope this weekend is a good one!

XOXO,

Jenna & Caleb

No comments:

Post a Comment