Tuesday, February 9, 2010

School.School.School.

       School... yes this has been my life the last 3 weeks! I have a feeling this semester is going to give me a run for my money. I'm taking 6 classes and 4 of them are the HARDEST most time consuming classes I have taken during my whole college career. I have faith i can get through this though! ... Hopefully with all A's, Caleb said if I make all A's I can redo our bedroom! =) I have been dyeing to do this!!!
      
         We had a busy week last week, we attend the "grand" Grand opening of Caleb's works new hospital! It was really nice. They had all sorts of good food there. I had something new and interesting I have never tried before, hibiscus tea! It was really good and refreshing! I know Caleb was really happy that everything went smoothly! They have been working so hard for months to prepare for this, and everything was perfect! Here's a few shots of the night and the new hospital!

This is obviously the hospital, we don't have any pics of the inside but I can tell you it's SUPER nice! My favorite part was no cafeteria food! Each patient gets a menu and chooses what they want and a chef makes it for them! Firs class!!!

Caleb with the 17 Doctors he Markets for! 
What a great looking bunch (especially the one dead center) =)

Caleb and his gorgeous boss Stacy! She is as pretty inside as she is out! 

     This weekend Caleb went to a Mens Retreat with out church on Friday night, he really loved this, he couldn't stop talking about it! He got a "man card" Still not real sure what that entirely means! lol I had a slumber party with my little sister, Emily, while he was away. I always love getting to spend alone time with her, since we don't get to see each other that much anymore. Saturday we headed into Greenville, had to eat at the famous Ta Mollys (the one thing Arlington is missing!) We got a to go for my grandfather who was recently put into the nursing home, its been really hard to see him in there, but we are hoping this is only temporary for rehab. Please keep him in your prayers! He was so excited to get his Ta Molly's fix though! I think he keeps Ta Molly's in business! 

       Sunday was my little baby cousin's first birthday party! I can't believe she is already a year old, she has grown up so fast! Caleb and I just adore her, she gives us our baby fever fix, then we can give her back to her parents, haha! Tamye (Caleb's Mother) and I made her the cutest pants! If caleb and I have a little girl I can already tell we are going to be in trouble! She will be so spoiled! Here's a few pics of the the princess.. or should I say Cowgirl!

Is this not the cutest cowgirl you have ever seen?


Eating her cake, She LOVED it! 


After bath time! She is all cleaned up!

   This weekend should be just as eventful! For those of you who don't know my mother is getting married on Friday! Congrats Mom and Royce! Of course its also Valentines day! Hopefully my husband will take me to my favorite restaurant.. Piranha's sushi! (hint hint caleb) Caleb's parents are also planning on coming over this weekend to hang out with us, and eat at PF Changs... my second favorite restaurant... should be a GREAT weekend! 

   We hope everyone is having a great week, and has a fabulous rest of the week! Oh and cross your fingers it snows on Thursday! (no school) =)

xoxo,
Jenna & Caleb



No comments:

Post a Comment